1. Print is preferred, and this will be given priority because of ease. Generally speaking, I won’t accept ebooks or pdf documents.
2. I have the right to refuse a book if it doesn’t fit in with my tastes or I don’t have the time.
3. I also reserve the right to be completely honest in my review. I use a out of 5 rating on each of my reviews and always write spoiler-free. If I like a book, I’ll sing it’s praises. If I don’t, I’ll criticise constructively. Reviews are always 100% my opinion and again, this is something I have the right to.
4. I am most likely to say yes to crime/psychological thrillers, contemporary fiction, young adult fiction and dystopian fiction. Again, this isn’t to say that I won’t read any other genre, I just have a preference towards the aforementioned.
5. I will never sell on ARCs to other readers, although with permission from the author/publisher I may pass the book on to other readers after I have finished with it.
6. Review timescales will be discussed prior to receipt of the book. I generally have a 2-4 week turnaround for reviews, unless it’s a book that I’m really, really interested in reading.